Director of Customer Experience
Kim has worked 25 years in the contact centre industry in both operations and consultancy.
Initially spending 15 years in the UK finance market, 8 of these were involved in the set up of 3 new UK retail banks for leading European financial institutions and managing their new delivery channels including contact centres. Since then Kim has been involved in the telecoms industry supporting major global blue chip companies in establishing their contact centre strategies and has deployed in excess of 40,000 seats.
Specialising in customer experience and channel strategies, Kim’s background and experience is in Business Transformation, Managed Services, Contact Centre solutions, Change Management, Business Processing & Redesign and Outsourcing.
Meet the rest of the team
- Albert Keating Group CEO
- Conor English Non-Executive Director
- Kate Fogarty Chief Events Officer
- Kim Robertson Director of Customer Experience
- Liz Lynch Senior Operations and Change Manager
- Mark Costelloe Customer Success Manager
- Mindy Lee Business Consultant
- Philip Harrison Chief Information Officer
- Ronan Murphy Chairman