Customer Success Manager
Mark has 5+ years’ experience in customer focused roles. Having studied business management and entrepreneurship in college, he gained a good understanding of business needs and processes needed to achieve goals.
Previously, Mark worked as an Account Executive within a leading private marketing company in Dublin as well as a Business Development Executive within a small startup. Mark’s keen interests are in project management, business analysis and content creation.
Mark is currently responsible for solution design, business requirements gathering and analysis of clients’ businesses. This detailed approach is done in order to match the clients wants and needs with the technology solutions that eleven provides, leading to exceptionally successful transformations.
Meet the rest of the team
- Albert Keating Group CEO
- Conor English Non-Executive Director
- Kate Fogarty Chief Events Officer
- Kim Robertson Director of Customer Experience
- Liz Lynch Senior Operations and Change Manager
- Mark Costelloe Customer Success Manager
- Mindy Lee Business Consultant
- Philip Harrison Chief Information Officer